Sabine Valley Baptist Church History - Dated 1988

Church History page Dated 1988

image34

Installation service held in september 1928

This would have been held at the original church site near Moss Lake off of Harrison Road which is also where the Old Sabine Valley Cemetery was located.  A new church was built in 1936 at the current Highway 42 location which was renovated in 1977.